Balikpapan coastal areas will be developed using the concept of water front, the arrangement is done by integrating the area element of water / sea in the area of planning ;
- Development of artificial islands with the theme water theme park and riverdeltas Klandasan Besar as a club house,
- Building orientation and view the area in the edge region oriented toward the ocean,
- Conservation Pantai Melawai region to create a new coastal areas such as sandybeach area.
- Development of coastal road,
- Manufacture and pedestrian path located on the banks directly to the shores of the sea area to enjoy the beautiful landscape Aberdeen waters
- Provision of space and activities with the theme or exploit the potential and appeal ofthe ocean such as sea food center
- Boat dock / boat tour,
- Development of this area as a down town city of Balikpapan has new functions that support such as shopping malls, hotels, modern retail, apartments and civil center.
Locations that will be developed this is a region located in the seaside area of downtown Balikpapan, ranging from around Jl. Sudirman the inside / land as the city’s main street to the beach with a length limit of ± 7.5 km and the direction of the beach is as far as 500 mfrom the lowest low tide the sea water.
Continue reading Coastal Road Mega Project Plan